Monday, August 20, 2012

Pull-ups, rope climb, curls - Wall-ball, Pull-ups, Double-unders

I started with heavy pull-ups all were from a dead hang and pause at the bottom.

35lbs x 5 thumbs out
35lnd x 5 thumbs back (on parallel bars)
35lbs x 5 thumbs in

climbed the rope with 35lbs and did not use my legs

40lbs x 5 thumbs out
40lnd x 5 thumbs back (on parallel bars)
40lbs x 5 thumbs in

I finished by tying a rope to power stand 15 yards away and climbing the rope hand over hand going backwards until I got to the knot at the top.  I did not make it with the weight so I dropped down to twenty lbs and got closer.  I finished by going all the way with no extra weight.  It gets much harder at the end.  I then went to curls on the bar with the balls one each end.

Finished with the following WOD.

50-35-20 reps of:
Wall balls
Pull-ups
Double-unders

Time was 12:26

Back was, and still is, toast.  Pull-ups took much longer than normal.  I never put more then 20 together.

No comments:

Post a Comment