Monday, November 19, 2012

Bench - Thrusters, Toes-to-bar, 200

I am still increasing bench press weight by 5 pounds a week and maxing out on the reps.  This time I got 3 reps of 250lbs.  Shoulders are feeling better all the time.  I am now finishing bench with two plates and pump out as many reps in a set as I can for a few sets which was about five.  It is good to feel a tired chest but still have the power to do good sets with this weight.

I finished with this W.O.D.  It was Friday night and I was spent when I started and did not keep time because I left my phone/stopwatch at the wrestling room.  I did finish pretty strong even if I did not start out that way.

Seven rounds for time of:
75 pound Thruster, 12 reps
9 Toes-to-bar
Run 200 meters with a 20 pound medicine ball (I forgot the Med ball which is what caught my eye in the first place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment