Friday, April 19, 2013

Comming back (AGAIN)

I have taken a few weeks completely off for two reasons.  I decided to just let my back completely rest and recover.  I also have been totally swamped with coaching.  I am going to start with stuff that does not involve  my back, which is not very much, and ease into a full body WODs.  This is how it went today.

Bench 225 x 3, 235 x 3, 235 x 3, 235 x 3(spot on last rep)

Rings:

I was going to do muscle-ups into hand stand push-ups on the rings but it hurt in my back and leg just a little when I turned upside down so I will hold off on that a while.

I warmed up and then did 30 muscle-ups with out a kip as fast as possible expect I had an extra 15 lbs for the first 15, a 5lb jump rope around my neck for the second ten and only body weight for the last ten. I did this WOD in just under 12 minutes.

Finished by doing some down and back sprints on the prowler sled with three plates and threw in some KB swings for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment