Monday, February 8, 2010

Deadlift 5,5,5,5,5,5,5

Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5-5-5 reps

135
225
225
225
225
225
225

I am still skipping workouts but I did not think I would be able to do this one a few days ago and I made it through. I did it a little different than it was intended. I went through it with a med. light weight but fairly fast to get heartrait up. I mainly worked on form and motion. I thought I would do it with only 135 but that felt easy enough on the bad shoulder that I put another set of bumpers on. My sore shoulder is screaming but I am pretty sure I did not do anything to hurt it.

Other signs 0f improvement are:

I can do push-ups again with less pain each day
I can do a hand stand (I can only dip about an inch and then I am on my face)
I can do connective pull-ups as long as they are dead hang, Kips are killing my sternum and shoulder
I can do GHD sit-ups with extending each arm to the ground

I feel good about this considering this time last week I was in a neck brace looking at a cat scan machine, getting X-rays, stitches and thinking my collar bone was out of place. I haven't taken a pain pill in two days. I am getting better, I just want to be back to 100% faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment