Friday, June 14, 2013

7 Minutes Left, Down by 6



I was sick the day before so I did not do a heavy lift before the WOD. Ron and I just jumped into this one.

7 Minutes Left, Down by 6

Complete 2 rounds:

1 minute - Max Rep 50 lbs DB Push Press Round 1 = 32, Round 2 = 24
Rest 1 minute
1 minute - Max Rep 50 lbs Weighted Pull Ups Round 1 = 12, Round 2 = 9

Rest 1 minute
1 minute - Row for Calories (Sub with S.D.H.P.) Round 1 = 49, Round 2 = 50

Rest 1 minute
1 minute - Max Rep Burpees
Round 1 = 23, Round 2 = 24

*Rest 1 minute between rounds

This thing was tough! The rest time was not enough to blast again, just enough to survive which made it a kind of water boarding type workout. I did not have the strength I needed for the DB Push Press and I would have really been in big trouble except the Pull-ups were next and I could catch my breath while doing them.

On a side note Jenni did this one after me. Except she used 20lb DBs, assisted pull-ups and a 35lb KB for the S.D.H.P. Here is how here rounds went

Rd 1 - DB PP=26, Pull-ups=19, S.D.H.P.=31, Burpees= 18

Rd 2 - DB PP=21, Pull-ups=20, S.D.H.P.=29, Burpees=17

No comments:

Post a Comment