Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bench -- Squat, Pull-ups, Push-ups.

I started the day with the Power Matrix. 

I don't remember the specifics but the most weight was singles of 260.  I hit a peg on the first single and Ron helped by touching the bar.  That is not "dominating the weight"  So I will do it again at this level which is a 280lb max.

The WOD was:

WOD
AMRAP in 9 min
3 x Back Squat 135lbs
6 x Pull-ups
9 x Push-ups

I got 10 full rounds + all three squats.  I finished out the eleventh round.

I had to hurry on to the trophy shop which was closed anyway.  When I got home I still had not recovered I crashed on the floor and just never got to feeling better.  I think I had a touch of Carver's stomac Flu.  I made myself eat a ceral bowl of popcorn and than didn't eat anything for over 24 hours.  I took the next day off which was yesterday.  Today I feel better and will get one in.

No comments:

Post a Comment