Saturday, June 27, 2009

one arm barebell push-press and deadlift + 800's

Two rounds of:
Right arm barbell push-press 12 reps
Left arm deadlift 12 reps
Run 800 meters
Left arm barbell push-press 12 reps
Right arm deadlift 12 reps
Run 800 meter

Push press = 50lbs
Deadlift = 115
Time = 18:40

Had no idea what weight to pick for lifts because I have never done anything like them. Only had one 45lb bar so had to use a cheep bar and weights for push press but at least it was long like a normal bar. I think the push press weight was pretty good but as I got into the workout I decided I needed more for deadlift so this is my note for next time. I am using our circle driveway for running. Obviously, not marked so I decide to error on the long side my guess is I was running 850 to 900 but don't really know.

Jenni said she will do it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment