Wednesday, March 10, 2010

L rope, Parallette, onelegged squats

Five rounds for time of:
15 foot L-rope climb, 1 ascent
5 Parallette handstand push-ups
45 pound barbell One-legged overhead squat, 10 reps

did L-rope climb as RX

used 45lb bumpers for parallettes- took me most of the workout to figure out the groove. I did not go deep enough until last two rounds once I learned to arch my back to help out. I think I got low enough on a few

Held the sphere of the kettle bell in front of me for balance and stood on a box for the squats. Like anything else once you figure out a motion it gets much easier. Not as bad as I feared.

Again this workout was like one I just did this week. I did not feel totally gassed because I had to wait due to mussel fatigue in order to do it as RX.

Time-14:28

No comments:

Post a Comment