Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deadlift and handstand walk

21 deadlift 225lbs
21 yards of handstand walk
15 deadlift 225lbs
15 yards of handstand walk
9 deadlift 225lbs
9 yards handstand walk

Round 1 finished at 1:38
Round 2 finished at 3:54
Round 3 finished at 4:55

Ron kicked my butt on this one. Good job brother, you were flyin' man. I repped off the deadlifts with no break and only had one little fall on walks on first round and you still beat me by ten seconds. I broke up second round of deadlifts but rocked the walk and flew threw the last round. I am going so stop dinking around with this iPad for the stop watch I had to wake up and unlock the screen on the second round which took some time. Also, instead of doing handstand walk down and back I only went on way and then ran back to the deadlift stand. I had to do the 21 yards diagonally for this to work but no big deal. Fun little burnner.

No comments:

Post a Comment