Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big Boy Bayless Birthday WOD

Ron and I made this up.  We wanted to get a good workout but not jeopardise tomorrows WOD.  It ended up being inspired by my birthday, kinda.

3(March or 3rd month)  Rounds for time:

7 left side and 7 right side Turkish Get ups - 45lbs, (1977)
1 Plate push
1 Plate pull
22 Tire Slams, alternating arms (3-22-77)
1 Big tire flip
ALL WITH 20LB WEIGHT VEST ON

Time was 25:40

I really liked this.  Worked me hard but I walked around feeling great about 10 minutes after it was over. 

A lot of people sit around and complain about getting old as they get fatter and fatter.  GET OFF THE COUCH! I actually feel younger and younger.  I feel and look better at 35 then I did at 25.  What did I do for my birthday you ask?  Well I did a workout that most teenagers and twenty somethings could never keep up with me on.  I wish everyone would do this.  Stop complaining about getting old and fat!  Grow younger, you can if you just get off your can!  You are never too old to get younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment