Saturday, April 23, 2011

100s, Push-ups, Sit-ups, Back Extensions

Three rounds for time of:

Run 100 meters
50 Push-ups
Run 100 meters
50 Sit-ups
Run 100 meters
50 Squats
Run 100 meters
50 Back extensions

Time - 6:09

Sore, stiff, aching, and slow.  I know this is not a very good time.  Just surviving today.  I hate to admit it, I just don't feel very good.  I am worn slick and about all my muscles are hurting from this weeks WOD's.  Yesterday did more to me than I thought it would.  I am very very tired, On top of that, I have had a small headache and felt like throwing up off and on today.  I do feel better now after the WOD.  I better beat this time next time.  Did not run fast and broke things that should have been unbroken.  Did Back extensions in an old tractor tire that I propped up on a block to make it high enough.  I feel like someone needs to prop me up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment