Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"JT"

21-15-9 reps of: Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
Push-ups

Time 5:33(4:25PR!!!)

I still can hardly believe it and the thing is I know I can go faster.  I think I can cut that 9:58 time in half!  The difference is I did not deal with burn-out although things defiantly got much harder especially in the second round of HSPU.  This time I was able to just keep on pumping it out.  I have worked on upper body and HSPU a bunch.  I have not done anything extra for at least a week so my body feels real good right now.  It was charged last night.  Also, I have lost about 10lbs from what I weighted last time I did this.  All those things played major rolls in my big PR for this WOD.
"JT" back in May of 2010:
Time-9:58
Burn out, Burn out, Burn out! If I did not look at the watch and blast the last set to get under 10 I am afraid it would have been even slower. I just need to get stronger upper body to be faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment