Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bar-facing burpees, Overhead Squat, Muscle-ups

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:

60 Bar-facing burpees
120 pound Overhead squat, 30 reps
10 Muscle-ups

I got 1 round + 7 Bar-facing Brupees

As soon as I saw this one I thought it would be hard but it was one designed for me.  I have improved on burpees and muscle-ups.  Overhead squats have always been my baby.  They were even easier than I thought because I was thinking the weight was 135 lbs.  In fact, that was the weight I warmed up with.   When I got on line to learn about Bar-facing burpees I got a pleasant surprise on the squats.  I am glad I checked on the burpees.  I would have done them laying parallel to the bar and just jumped over sideways and even if I faced the bar I would not have known to jump over with feet together.  Anyway , I am pretty happy with this since no one on the main page finished a round.  I cashed out playing donkey basketball.  We lost but it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment