Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Workouts "Back on the Wagon" Day 9

Morning walk with Jenni about 2 and a half miles.

Weighted Step ups

70lbs x 20 (10 each leg)
70lbs x 20
80lbs x 16
80lbs x 16
90lbs x 12

Metcon:

7 rounds of the Following
10 Box jumps (I picked the tallest box out of the new crappy ones)
175lbs (150 in KBs 25 in chain) backwards drag
175lbs in forward pull
1 minute rest

Wow! this thing fried me!  My legs were gone in no time and I finished just behind Ron and Darin each time.  I was jumping on a higher box but that was the not the problem.  I would finish jumps just barely before them but they would pass me before I was half way across the room with the backwards drag.  I might have made up a little ground on the forward pull but never caught them.  This drag pull combo is a new thing.  It fries the legs FAST and kicks my but.  I really like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment