Friday, June 15, 2012

Deadlift, Dragon Fly, Power Cleans-Front Squats-Bar facing burpees, Sprints

I started out with Deadlift.  My back felt better today but it is very week.  Couldn't pick anything up.  However,  I worked on the roof with Todd and it still felt fine and feels better than it has in weeks today.  At least I did not hurt it.

Dragon Fly's 3 x 10 I 2 x 10
This is a fun new ab exercise for me.  Mu upper abs are sore to to touch from this today. Cool stuff.

Weighted Pull-ups 3 sets of 10
All sets were with 30lbs. Racked myself on first set.  Hung weight from the back on second set and did dead-hang pull-ups on third set.
WOD
3 rounds for time
10 x Power Cleans
5 x Front Squat 165lbs
15 x Bar facing burpees
Rounds
1 - 3:12
2 - 3:21
3 - 3:28
Total time - 12:01
I did this all on the same bar.  I would go straight from the power cleans to the Front squats.  Then I would drop it and do the burpees.

Drive to granny hills 5 x 50 yard up hill sprints walk backward down hill for recovery.  These felt fast for running up-hill.  I run faster if someone is right next to me.  Thanks Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment