Thursday, June 7, 2012

Squat
225 x 5
245 x 5
265 x 5
285 x 5
305 x5

Back was sore from L-sits.  I did not want to push it so I went light weight x 5.  My spine looked like a question mark on the first set.  However, it got better and better as I added weight


Complete 6 rounds:
You have 1 minute to complete the following:

5 KB Swings - 2 pood
1 40 yard Suicide Run

*rest 60 seconds between rounds
*if you do not make the 1 minute mark count a penalty. Each penalty is worth 20 burpees.

All my splits were in the 50 second range.  I gamed it a little on round 3 and 4.  Pushed hard on 5.  My legs felt pretty rubbery every time I cut to go back.  I am sure that was from the squats.

Finished with 5x10 mat slams with 30 seconds recovery.  This got me huffing and puffing but it felt great.  I want to do this exercise more.

No comments:

Post a Comment