Friday, April 16, 2010

Filthy Fifty

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press,
45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

My time:19:53 = PR by 2:23 + knees to elbows

I have had two days off to think about this one. I did not run this morning and I have been drinking extra water all day for this workout. I fell apart at wall ball but got my head back in the game for burpees. I did not let myself stop. I tried to do 10 slow followed by 10 fast but it was more like 13 or 14 slow and 6 or 7 fast, anyway I did not stop on burpees. According to my last time I had to improve on double unders and they saved me. I really was shooting at under 20 and lucked out on the double unders. Only had a single "one and done" and I strung about 20 together and also had 15 straight. I just focused hard and got a little lucky at the end. Still shaking where I can hardly type but I have a smile because I made my goal.


On Sunday, July 19, 2009 I said the following:

My time:22:15
I must get better at Double unders! I some how missed knees to elbows; I will get it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment