Monday, April 19, 2010

"McGhee"

Complete as many rounds in 30 minutes as you can of:

275 pound Deadlift, 5 reps
13 Push-ups
9 Box jumps, 24 inch box

I got 15 rounds + all Deadlifts + 5 push-ups. I went on and finished the 16th round. I am more interested in how my back feels today then the rounds I got yesterday. This is the first time I have had muscle soreness in my back WITHOUT my back being out of place. It just feels the same as my legs when I squat high reps or my chest when I bench a lot. I am very excited about this. It used to be anytime I had to do deadlift with high weight I just knew my back would be messed up for a week or two. I think my back is finaly getting strong enough that I can have more confidence in these lifts. I am actually looking forward to the 10, 9, 8... 150% body weight for deadlift, 100% bench and 75% squat clean. I have never been able to finish this one without messing up my back. I think I can do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment