Monday, April 12, 2010

"DT"

Five rounds for time of:
155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean,
9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

The following is what I wrote, the last time I did this, on Aug. 1, 2009:

My time: 18:24I did the first round as RXed but it would have taken me all day so I dropped the weight to 135 for the next four rounds. Next time I want to do the first two rounds as RXed, then three, then for four and then five. It would be great if I can do this and still keep the time pretty close to the same.

Well I bet I ran that morning on Aug. 1st where I did not this time and it probably took about a minute to take some weight off the bar but I still had a big improvement. I did all 5 rounds as RXed and my time was 14:59! I think my main improvement was in the Push jerk and now I need to just get better all around and not stop to breath as much. But, for now I am happy with my performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment