Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hang power cleans, Burpees

Three rounds for time of:
135 pound Hang power cleans, 15 reps
15 Burpees

Time = 5:50

I am not happy with this time! However, I did learn something that will help with burpees. My elbows have been sore and I did this workout at a power stand. The hard surface messed me up on the burpees. I walked over to the AstroTurf for the second two rounds and the first round was much slower than the second and third! Something about the softer surface made it easier to blast through. Probably because there were only 15. I just could not get any rhythm with the hard surface. I have a workout tomorrow with 70 burpees and it will be on the turf.

Going to be an interesting day:

4.2 miles this morning
This workout over lunch break
Wall-ball and muscle-ups after practice tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment