Friday, February 3, 2012

Ronny Mac Heart Attack

Five rounds for time;
5 handstand push-ups
10 jumping Jack push-ups
15 Fireman Body Squats
20 Burpees
25 sit-ups
30 high-knees
35 Butt-kicks
--One minute Rest--

Rd 1 - 4:05
Rd 2 - 4:39
Rd 3 - 4:41
Rd 4 - 4:45
Rd 5 - 4:57
Total time (including rest periods) - 27:07

This thing was harder than I thought, but that is good because most of my workouts here have been pretty candy back and I wanted to push it a little harder.  About 15 minutes after I finished I crash on the bed and put my feet up on a bit bag and started to read.  I had been there for about five minutes and Jenni called me into the other room for some help.  I poped right up and walked in.  I did not tell her but I was very light headed and vision was going pale.  I won't jump up so fast next time.  Pretty cooWOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment