Monday, April 30, 2012

Push Press & Ring Dips

12, 9, 6, 3 for reps:

Push Press 185 lbs
Ring Dips

RD 1 - 3:18
RD 2 - 3:23
RD 3 - 2:28
RD 4 - 1:06
Total Time 10:16

The push press was actually push jerk for me.  I had trouble with the 185lbs and had to break the rounds up into the following sets:
5-4-3
5-4 (got a pretty bad cramp locking out on the fifth rep and had to stretch before I went on)
3-3
3

I did this at the end of the day after going to bed at 12:30 and getting up at 4:50 for an all day Garage sale we ran.  I only ate once that day and did not feel like a long WOD.  I knew Ron would not be able to do this one if we were working out together so it fit pretty.  I defiantly had to get my head straight for the Push Jerks.  I still have muscles in my back sore from this WOD.  These muscles are not sore very often so it is good to know I worked an area that does not get much work.



No comments:

Post a Comment