Monday, October 10, 2011

Crossfit total + (Squat)Clean and Jerk on DAY 24

Squat 320 I did not do this today.  I counted my squat from last week because I did not want to mess my back up again.  I am very confident I can do much more as back improves

Deadlift. 325 This was my biggest question mark for the day.  I have not Deadlifted heavy for over half a year as I have been watching my back.  I actually felt back stretching and straining.  I could do more but I was afraid I would pull it out of place.  I did 315 pretty easy and put on 365 next.  Didn't happen and I just kept taking of 10 pounds and failing until I got to 325.  Pretty sad but I am just setting a base to build from on these two lifts.  Weight will go way up as I gain confidence in back

Clean and Jerk 205 This is about what I hoped for.  Next time I will do this lift first because I just felt like my pop was slow from the Deadlift. 

Shoulder Press 155 (5lb PR)  I am pretty happy about this.  It seems like this lift never improves for me so a PR here is very exciting.  Perhaps, the MEBB is working because this was one of my core lifts this month.

205 Clean and Jerk
320 Squat
325 Deadlift
155 Shoulder Press
1005lb Total Not much for four lifts but I just needed a place to start

No comments:

Post a Comment