Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Fun




Fitness is Family Fun!

To be honest, the kids drive me crazy most of the time I am working out.  However, I do love the fact that they love spending time in the weight room.  Jenni has been coming in and working out more lately and that means the kids are with us.  We take time running interference for each other so the other one can do a WOD in peace but I am cool with that.  It is really good on days when it is too cold for them to play outside; they can run around on the turf and swing on the rope and doing plate pushes.  As you can see they like to play in the jump box.  The other day I was hitting it pretty hard and took of my t-shirt.  Two minutes later they all had their shirts off so this proud Papa had to take a picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment