Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Deadlift, Max rep Handstand push-usp

Complete five rounds of:

Deadlift, 3 reps
Max rep Handstand push-ups

315/11
315/12
325/12
335/8 (Narrow Hands)
345/9 (Narrow Hands)

Did this one at about 9:00 after about 4hours of building a homecoming float.  I was pretty tired.  I can do more on deadlift but I started with focus on form.  The last set was my 1rep max at one time.  I did not "bounce" the weight for the second and third reps.  I would take only one breath and go again.  Felt pretty good and back feels fine today.  That kind of thing used to really mess it up.  I did not like the way my hands were sliding and spreading apart on the HSPU so I did my last two sets with them close together  this is obviously harder.  I almost got 10 on last set but could not lock out elbows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment