Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thrusters, Hang Powercleans, Sumo Deadlift High Pulls

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps


I got 11 rounds + 5 Thrusters


The best thing about this one is it made realize I used too much weight on the WOD a few days back. 


I sat around in the weight room and just kind of stared at the bar for about 20 minutes before this one started.  My biggest obstacle was being unmotivated.  Once I got started I did will my self to work hard.  I just needed to get my mind right quicker.  I don't like doing these WOD's on my own.  Ron, I miss you man!

1 comment:

  1. Back at you brother. We need to get hooked back up. My intensity has sucked too. Keep up the hard work! Glad to hear the boy is better.

    ReplyDelete