Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Severin"

50 Strict Pull-ups
100 Push-ups, release hands from floor at the bottom
Run 5K

Time - 37:47

My time would have been better but I left my watch in the weight room with the door unlocked and when I came back the door was locked so I had to take the time to use my emergency key.  The the time said 37:47 once I got into the weight room.  I finished the Strict Pull-ups in a little over 3 minutes and I had those weird push-ups done at about the 9 minute mark.  The 5K was different for me because I usually run on the track to set splits.  This time I decided to keep a good speed with out any aids like a watch or markers.  It would have been slower if I had not ran into SBU runners.  I did not want them to think of me as "the old slow guy out for a jog."

No comments:

Post a Comment