Monday, September 13, 2010

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of: 95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

Time 3:29 = Big PR!

My first recorded time was on 5-26-10 and it was 5:49.  I PR with 4:59 on May 26.  It was a 49 second PR and an improvement of 14% on my time.  Today I PRed by 90 seconds which is an improvement of 30%!!!!!!!!!!  30% is amazing to me!  That is huge.  Jenni is sick of me talking about it but it excites me because I can see big improvement where I have not felt like I have been improving much lately.  I did take a few breaths before I did Pull-ups and before I picked up the bar.  That is where I can speed up next time.  All sets were unbroken.  I had the butterfly kip down better than ever.  I actually felt like I was catching my breath on the Pull-ups and I was pumping those things out.  Another reason for the big PR is that it was after a rest day and I did not get to run this AM.  But I plan to take time off again when this thing comes back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment