Tuesday, January 25, 2011

400, Burpees, Bent over row

Five rounds for time of:

Run 400 meters
20 Burpees
15 Two-hand dumbbell Bent over row, 50 pounds each

Time 18:59

My goal on this one was to this the burpees hard.  I did them all unbroken and at a pretty good pace for me.  This allowed me to do the entire WOD straight through.  I just need to run faster to get a better time. I am getting better at hammering out burpees.  I worked on handstand push-ups after we finished.  I tried to do one free standing and could not get it.  I also worked on the parallel PVC bars an pretty much sucked at that also. I am going to start doing these every day.  My shoulders are just not very strong and this is why my shoulder press is so bad.  I have a goal to increase my shoulder press in the next crossfit total and to get to decent handstand push-ups on the parallel PVC bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment