Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Bull"

Two rounds for time of:
200 Double-unders
135 pound Overhead squat, 50 reps
50 Pull-ups
Run 1 mile

Time 56:24

Every now and then I see a WOD that scares me.  This one did. I started out pretty apprehensive but after the first round of overhead squat I decided it was not as bad as I feared.  I could have shaved of some time with the first round of double-unders.  I just seemed to be going through the motions and it took over seven minutes.  I finished the first round in 28 something.  I think the second round was just a bit faster because I turned it up a bit.  I was coughing and gagging when the thing was done but I got a lot out of this one.  I need to get through the double-unders faster.  I broke up the overhead squats like so:15, 15, 10, 10 and the pull-ups 20, 15, 15.  My legs are sore today but I am glad I ended up pushing myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment