Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Nate"

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups
8 2-Pood Kettlebell swings

I got 16 rounds with 1 or 2 seconds to left which is a PR.

On Aug. 19, 2010 I did 12 rounds with 15 seconds left but commented on not doing well and knowing I was better.  On Aug. 27, 2009 I got 15 rounds + one Muscle up. 

I actually think I can even do a little bit better.  I had very little time to do this WOD and did not even get to warm up.  In fact I did not even get the rings set up nice and neat like I like and when I was done I did not have time to rest or fold up the ring straps I just had to grab my stuff and go.  I wish I could have done a few warm-up muscle-ups  I keep forgetting to keep my elbows together and some times I had to restart to get the second one finished.  This may be due to being a little sore from bench press a few days ago but once I focused on my elbows things went better.  Anyway, I wish I had more time but I am happy with a PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment