Monday, January 31, 2011

Muscle-ups, Squats

Three rounds for time of:

12 Muscle-ups
75 Squats

Time 11:50

Not the best time for me.  The tape on my hand split open on the first round and I spent a little time retaping it.  I just now have the scabs gone from my last round of muscle-ups and I did not want to reopen my hide on my wrists/hands.  My chest is was still a little sore from bench a few days before but not bad.  I ran out of power on my last round of muscle-ups and had to wait too long in between each one so I would have the power to get up.  I had a few fail and that just keeps more time.  However, I did have one where my arms and elbows were out more wide than ever before and I was still able to bring them in and complete the movement.  Proud of that even if it meant I slowed way down on the next five.

No comments:

Post a Comment