Monday, January 24, 2011

Rope Climb

Five rounds of:

15' Rope climb, max reps in 3 minutes

Rd 1 = 9
Rd 2 = 10
Rd 3 = 10
Rd 4 = 9
Rd 5 = 6

This one felt strange for a few reasons.  The first time I hit the rope cold did not go as well as I could have.  I normally get on the rope in the middle of a WOD which is much different.  The next two went fine.  By the time I got to round 4 I was shaking and feeling like I would puke before I even started.  This is weird because it was full recovery.  I went to dig down and go for 10 but I had nothing there.  I don't even want to talk about the fifth round.  I had a complete mental break down.  My hands were red and raw so I tried gloves and they were sliding on the rope.  We tried taping them which did not work.  It took forever to get them off.  I just finished with raw hands.  Jenni got back from Kansas that night and it hurt just to pick up her suitcase and carry it in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment