Monday, January 17, 2011

Muscle-ups, Wallball, Handstand push-ups, Power clean - Timed L Pull-ups

Three rounds for time of:

6 Muscle-ups
30 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball
12 Handstand push-ups
135 pound Power clean, 15 reps

Time - 15:49
I beat some of the guys on the main page with this one.  I am pretty proud of that but some of my handstand push-ups were not deep enough.  I am going to go back to doing them every day as a warm up.  I also broke my power cleans up too much.  I need to improve this lift.

I cashed out with some chin over bar L pull-ups that I saw Clayton and Ben doing one day.  I did four sets of five.  The first set was thumbs in, second thumbs out, third thumbs to the right and the fourth has thumbs pointing left.  I started with a dead hang and brought my legs to an L then counted slow to five.  One meant my arms were barely bent and five meant my chin was over the bar.  I would pause for about one second and then count slow on my way back down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 then let my legs drop to a dead hang and would bring them back up and to it again until I had five reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment