Thursday, February 10, 2011

100 Burpee Pull-ups

Time - 12:41(PR by 1:04)


In January of 2010 I wrote:
Time=13:37

My strategy was to do 10 real fast and rest for the rest of the minute. It was a good idea but fell apart at about five minutes. Next time I will do 9 a minute and gut out 11 on the last set to try to break 11 minutes. I also miss judged my last burst. I should have hit it about 10 to 15 seconds sooner. I knew I could have done that when I finished. I liked the way I felt at the end outside of being frustrated at my self for waiting too long for my final burst.

This time I changed it up a bit.  Did 3 sets of 15with a 15 second rest took a 5 second rest after 3rd set and did 5 more to get 50 then I went by 10 with about 10 seconds rest after each set. On last few sets I kept moving slow usually doing 2 burppes while resting and then blasting 8 at a time.  Hit last 10 pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment