Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Ledesma"

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of: 5 Parallette handstand push-ups
10 Toes through rings
20 pound Medicine ball cleans, 15 reps

I got 10 rounds + all the P.H.S.P.U and 2 T.T.R.
I finished round 11 in 21:05

I had the most trouble with the parallettes.  I had to put the bag down for my head to hit.  I did hit the bag but that only had my head going about one inch below my hands.  Could not do five in a row so did 3 and two most of the time.  When I got in trouble with my last rep I would kick my legs down for momentum to push but that did make me have restart because my feet would hit the ground.  Toes through rings were cake; I caught my breath on them.  The cleans would have been easier if my legs were not so stiff.  I did not really burn my lungs because I had to rest my arms due to muscle faluer and my lungs got rest also.  Finished with shoulder press and fooled around with the with of my grip.

95x5
115x5
120x5 (Tips of thumbs on smooth)
120x5 (Tips of thumbs 1/2 inch from smooth)
120x5 (Pinky on rings)
135x2

I think pinky on rings or just an inch in from that seemed best.

No comments:

Post a Comment