Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Eva"

Five rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
2 pood Kettlebell swing, 30 reps
30 Pull-ups

Time 36:08

Last time I did Eva my time was 51:11 and I was very dissatisfied with my performance.  Ron sent me a text as soon as he saw it on main page and I decided to focus on this one.  We had an off day the day before and I did not do anything just to be ready for this WOD.  I felt great the hole time and never like I was running down.  Everything just fell perfectly into place.  Not to say it was roses, the thing is a beast and had me gagging in the trash once it was over but I just felt in control of my body and the pain.  Don't really know my splits, but finished the first round in 6:11, the second round was not much more and the third round was done at about the 20 minute mark.  Other than that I do not know.  I did not do anything extra this time, just kept grinning about a PR that was over 15 minutes and beating main page time by over half a minute.

1 comment: