Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snatch balance 3-3-3-3-3

3-3-3-3-3

95
115
135
155
175

I have only done snatch balance once and it was 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 and I fell into a bench and hurt my back doing it.  I kind of felt my way into this.  The weight was not problem, it was reloading the bar on my back.  I think I have a bruise on the back of my neck now because it fell too hard.  As far as the lift, I felt like I had more balance with more weight.  It just kind of pushed into the right spot.  We finished with a crossfit football WOD:

Complete 2 rounds for time:


50 Sledge Hammer Strikes LT
One Arm Farmer Walk 50 yards RT
One Arm Farmer Walk 50 yards LT
50 Sledgehammer Strikes RT

*Rest 2 minutes between rounds
*Use between a 12 -20 lbs sledgehammer.
*Go as heavy as possible for farmer carry.

First round was 4:01 and second was 3:58.  I used 100lbs for the farmer walk.  I was trying hard to catch Ron on the second round and that is why it was faster.  He won by one sledgehammer strike. Good job Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment