Friday, February 18, 2011

Chest to bar Pull - ups, ring L-sit hold

Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:

15 Chest to bar pull-ups
30 second Ring L-sit hold

I got 7 rounds with no time to spare.
1. 1:10
2. 1:49
3. 2:12
4. 2:37
5. 2:40
6. 2:25
7. 2:06

This one was a hard lat burner.  Did not feel in the groove until 3rd one or so. Did the first round of pull-ups unbroken the next two rounds were 7-8 and all the others were 5-5-5.  I just did not have the power to get it to my chest. I did the L-sits with bent legs.  I need to work on this to get my legs straighter. I usually held the sit for about 17 seconds and then finished.  But I took two breaks on the last two rounds.  I was actually having a hard time locking out my arms. Cashed out with L rope climb.  I wanted to do more and add weight but kids were crazy and we ran out of time.  I wasn't really complaining though because my arms were toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment