Monday, February 28, 2011

"Cindy"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:


5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I got 31 + 5 Pull-ups + 10 Push-ups + 8 Squats ( I am counting it as a PR because I had  full extension on the top of my body squat and did not do that until Jan 1. 2010)

Jan. 1 2010  = 27
Aug. 24 2009 = 32
June. 9 2009 = 34

I am pretty happy with this because I am just about up to the number I had doing my "galloping squats."  Got to get at least 32 next time.   I played around a little after that on Turkish get-ups.  I got 95 on the left and right side pretty easy on the first try.  This ties my PR and was not near as hard as last time.  I tried 100 a couple of times but was not successful.  However, I am getting closer.







27 rounds with two seconds left.



This is way of my old record for two reasons:

1. I am not in the crossfit shape I was in last time I did this



2. I really focused on getting full extension on the top of my body squat.

No comments:

Post a Comment