Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Annie"

"Annie"


50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

Time - 5:35

I have done "Annie" two times before.  I got 6:36 in Aug. and 5:57 in May of 2010.  So I am obviously very happy with my time.  I have had two big PRs in two days.  I only messed a few times on double unders.  I would do the first 4 or 5 kind of slow jumping higher and then speed up as I got in the groove.  I really worked on hammering away as fast as possible on the sit-ups.  I am kind of slow at sit-ups so I worked hard at doing them faster.  I went to bench press after the WOD but just wasn't feeling it.  My chest felt kind of sore or tired or something.  I was unhappy with the weight I was putting up so switched to dumbbell bench press.  This is how it went:
75x10
85x8
95x6 (the last rep literally took 15-20 seconds)
100x4(Ron helped bring the dumbbell together on the last rep)

No comments:

Post a Comment