Friday, February 4, 2011

Clean 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 reps


145
155
165
175
185
195
205(Lost balance on last rep and fell back a little on the way up out of the squat)

All were deep squat cleans.  I kind of hurried through this since I did two in one day.  I am pretty sure I would not have lost my balance on a lifting platform but I was on an uneven floor in the barn with some weights that were raddleing on the bar.  I can tell I have improved on this lift.  I want to max out on it now because I am pretty sure I had a PR. I think my old max was 210  but I don't think I have ever done over 195 more than once and honestly I wasn't even that focused on it because I was thinking about the other WOD.  Which was:


For time:


225 pound Deadlift, 21 reps
400 meter Run
225 pound Deadlift, 18 reps
400 meter Run
225 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
400 meter Run
225 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
400 meter Run

Time 13:02

All dead lifts sets were unbroken except for the second one which was 10+8.  I am pretty happy with that.  The running was very slow but a big part of that was the snow I was running in.  I did not blast my lungs like I thought I would have.  I should have run faster but I just kind of tiptoed around in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow great work! Looks like a good day for both of us. You are one day up on me now. I will be hitting the dead lift Saturday and the Thrusters/pull-ups Sunday.

    ReplyDelete