Friday, May 18, 2012

Complete one, 60 yard sprint every 30 seconds for 6 minutes for a total of 12


Then:
For time:

50 Dips
100 Toes to bar
*Dips and Toes to bar can be broken into any number of sets or combinations.
I did 20 Toes to bar for every 10 dips but after second round I had to start breaking up the toes to bar.

My total time was 17:00

Wow, the sprints kicked my but I was feeling it at three minutes and at five I did not know if I would be able to keep a sprint up.  I did manage to sprint every time and not break to a run or jog but the last three minutes were not as fast sprinting as first.  Just tried to keep hammering the dips and Toes to bar.  Dips went pretty easy but toes to bar were a grind.  This WOD was a lot harder than it looked to me on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment