Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shoulder Press, L Pull-ups - Beighted Back Extensions

Started with one of my weakest lifts, Shoulder Press
115
125
135
145
150(This ties my PR which I did when I was 10-15 pounds heaver)
155 (Fail, weight slid off the bar on the way up)
155 (Fail, So So So close about had arms locked out and then nearly passed out)

I have to say it was freaking hilarious watching me as I about passed out.  I did get the weight to fall in the rack before I went down.  I tried to get back up and went down again in a crumbling ball, tried again and did not even get as high the second time after third attempt of which I made it about to 3 feet high I figured out what was happening and just got down to get better.  I was actually laughing at my self as I was laying on the ground.

21 - 15 - 9

L Pull-up
Weighted Back Extension - 25lbs

Rd - 1:33
Rd - 1:53
Rd - 1:14
Total - 4:42

This one went pretty fast. I burned out on the L-pull ups on the first round at 15 and burned out at 8 on the second and 5 on the third.





No comments:

Post a Comment