Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Barbara"

Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

2:41
2:48
2:41
2:41
2:38

Total time working out: 13:27

I anchored my Sit-ups which I can't remember if I did that last time or not. My sit-ups are my weakness on this one. I have a small pause at the top of the sit-up. When I lost seven seconds on the second round I knew it was sit-ups. Really pushed through on the other rounds. Being anchored made a difference and I will go unanchored next time. However, even if I was unanchorded last time I know I am doing better because I about had full recovery in my three minutes rest every time. Not the case back in September. Also, I think I am getting more out of this now that I finally have a workout partner. It just naturally makes me better to have someone else in the room pushing me through it. Thanks Ron.

Last time, Sept 23 2009:

2:51
2:54
2:41
2:59
2:57

Total time working out: 14:22

No comments:

Post a Comment