Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Nuts"

10 handstand push-ups
250 lb deadlift, 15 Reps
25 box jumps, 30 inch box
50 pull-ups
100 wall ball shots, 20 lb ball
200 double unders
400m with a 45lb plate

Time: 31:47

I know I can do better.  Got to bed after 1:00 and have had very little to eat today (bean dip, a banana and a muffin all by 5:00 when we worked out. )  I flew through the push ups an squats and the jumps were not bad ether.  I am still working on my butterfly kips and lost rhythm on the pull-ups pretty bad.  I started to bog down at wall ball and did not stick to my plan of 25 at a time.  I have to do that next time.  However, the killer was by far the 200 double unders.  My arms were so shot I could hardly get the rope around fast enough.  I must improve here and stay on task.  This took way to long and I thought I was going t puke at this point.  I slowly jogged the first 100 of the 400 and ended up walking the the finish with Ron.  Thanks for the encouragement brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment