Monday, October 11, 2010

Handstand walk

Handstand walk 100 meters

If you fall, restart at the point of contact furthest from the finish.

Time 5:55

I don't think this time is bad but I also know I can do better.  I am used to walking on the wrestling mat or turf with my hands.  However, I wanted the 100 meters to be legit so I did it on the track back in Caney.  The hard rough surface gave my raw hands fits.  I think this is why I had trouble leaning forward enough.  I kept falling to my feet which was away from the finish line where I had to start.  There were a few times where I think I actually went backwards.  Jenni kept my time and she thought I was crazy for starting back each time, but she had not read the rules for the WOD.  I would like to try this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment