Friday, October 15, 2010

Wall ball and Muscle-ups

For time:
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
10 Muscle-ups
40 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
8 Muscle-ups
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
6 Muscle-ups
20 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
4 Muscle-ups
10 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
2 Muscle-ups

Time 16:35

All the wall ball was unbroken and I am pretty happy with that because I did not know how my back would handle it after I hurt myself.  It is defenately talking to me right now and I can't get comfortable but I don't think it affected my WOD.  I did break up the muscle-ups but I was also able to string more together when I was gassed then I have in the past.  I switched around my rest day to recover from my little accident.  I felt very fresh today, hopefully I don't pay for in this four day stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment