Monday, October 18, 2010

Hang power cleans and burpees

Three rounds for time of:

135 pound Hang power cleans, 15 reps
15 Burpees

Time 7:24

I just did not have it this morning.  My back muscles are still very sore and it caused a lot of pain to pick up the bar to start cleans.  It also hurt to get up from the ground with the burpees.  I did not have any "bounce" just felt like I was lifting dead weight.  I also have taken a few days off to get better and my body was not feeling it on the morning WOD.  I thought I might puke up my peanut butter oatmeal but I did keep it down.  My back is hurting but not as bad as last time.  I think I will skip the Crossfit total since it would be a waist of time anyway.  Still a long way from 100% but I think I am improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment