Monday, December 20, 2010

Deadlift, GHD situps

Three rounds of:

10 Deadlifts
30 GHD situps

Ron did the splits for me:
Rd 1 = 1:52
Rd 2 = 2:26
Rd 3 = 2:38
Total = 6:57 with 265lbs

I himhawed around on the weight for the deadlift and finally brought it down to 265 but the dead lift was pretty much unbroken and I could have done more.  My weekness was the GHD's.  I used to do a warm-up every day before the WOD of 2 sets of 15 of GHD situps, 2 sets of 5-10 handstand push-ups, a couple sets of pull-ups and dips.  I have been pressed for time ever since school started and I quit doing that.  I think I will go back to it.  It is a good warm up and if I had been doing it the GHDs would not have kicked my butt so bad.  I thought the deadlift is what would take up my time but the GHDs is what ended up eating up the clock.  I cashed out with 4 or 5 sets of 5 on squat.  Not a lot of weight, just good solid deep squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment